Trade or provide liquidity on the go using compatible mobile wallets.
In this guide, we'll show you how you can use Perp v2 on your mobile device using one of three wallets:
- Coinbase Wallet
Be careful when handling funds on your mobile wallet and ensure to take all the necessary security precautions to avoid losing any of your funds. Always back up your private key/seed phrase in case your mobile device is lost, stolen or damaged.
2. Open the app from your mobile. You can get the address for your mobile wallet by going to "Receive".
3. Go to "Browser"
4. Type the following URL into the address bar (app.perp.com) to load the app.
5. You can then deposit or withdraw funds, trade and provide liquidity on your mobile!
6. Use the browser menu within Coinbase wallet (i.e., the three dots on the top right-hand side) to bookmark Perp v2.
Adding a bookmark will save you from typing in the URL each time and allow you to quickly access the app from the browser page.
2. Go to the following URL on the browser on your mobile device: https://app.perp.com.
3. Click on "Connect Wallet" and select the Wallet Connect option.
4. Click on "Connect" and you should see an option to open the page with supported apps, such as Rainbow.
5. Rainbow wallet will ask you to confirm the connection to Perp v2. Click "Connect".
6. Once you've connected, go back to your browser and your wallet will have been connected to the app. Fund your account to start trading or providing liquidity from your mobile device!
2. Open the app from your mobile. You can fund your address by going to "Receive".
3. Go to "Browser".
4. Scroll down to the Optimism sub-menu and select "Perpetual Protocol".
5. Click on "Connect Wallet" and choose imToken.
6. You'll then be asked to approve allowance to the app, click on "Confirm".
7. If you're not already on the Optimism network, you'll also be asked to allow the site to switch the network. Click on "Approve".
8. You're now connected and can deposit or withdraw funds, trade or provide liquidity!
9. Add Perpetual Protocol to your favorites using the browser menu. Click on the three dots on the top right-hand side and select "Favorite".
Once Perpetual Protocol is added to your favorites, you can save time and the app will be displayed at the top of the browser menu.